KELLEY SUPPLY QUALITY PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Self-starter that plans, develops, implements and manages quality control programs. The Quality Program Coordinator must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work effectively as a team player across multiple departments and maximizing continuous improvement.
- Service existing customers and prospect customers with documents showing product specifications, lab test results, safety data sheets and other pertinent information.
- Be a liaison between sales, customers and vendors.
- Must address customer and vendor issues and ensure effective and long term problem resolution
- Develop a complete understanding of the product lines and equipment offerings available
- Work as a liaison between sales staff, customers, warehouse personnel, purchasers and product managers
- Provide timely and accurate documents for customer orders and product knowledge requests
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Work in conjunction with sales staff on customer new business quotes
- Maintain files of quality documents received from vendors and be able to supply them to customers or company personnel as needed.
- Work with Warehouse Manager and sales on product recalls.
- Obtain samples from vendors and the related quality documents before sending samples to customers.
- Act as an independent quality manager and sanitarian.
- Record GMP inspections and other programs related to food safety.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Food Safety Responsibilities:
- Federal DOT HazMat regulations
- GMP policy
- Product recall procedures
- Emergency response plan
- Drum and tote return policy
- Product sample policy
- Cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Pest control procedures
- Health and hygiene procedures
- RMA, CAR and quarantine procedures
- Security procedures
- Bin procedures
KELLEY REGIONAL DRIVER
Currently, we do not have any other positions available at this time. However, if you are interested in a career with Kelley, such as Purchasing, Warehouse, Drivers, Cleaning/Janitorial, Customer Service, Receptionist, or otherwise, please fill out an application. Return the application with the positon you're interested in, your current resume and cover letter, and we will see where you can help us out.Pre-employment Application